- Martha: Do you mind if I ask, do you have to start every sentence with "Chan"?
- 'Chantho: Chan-Yes-tho.
- Martha: And end every sentence with...
- Chantho: Chan-Tho-tho.
- Martha: What would happen if you didn't?
- Chantho: Chan-That would be rude-tho.
- Martha: What, like swearing?
- Chantho: Chan-Indeed-tho.
- Martha: Come on. Just once.
- Chantho: Chan-I can't-tho.
- Martha: Oh, do it for me.
- Chantho: No.
- Master: Did you never think, all those years standing beside me, to ask about that watch? Never? Did you never once think, not ever, that you could set me free?
- Chantho: Chan-I'm sorry-tho. Chan-I'm so sorry.
- Master: And you, with your "Chan" and your "tho" driving me insane!
- Chantho: Chan-Professor, please...
- Master: That is not my name! The Professor...was an invention. So perfect a disguise that I forgot who I am.
- Chantho: Chan-Then who are you-tho?
- Master: I am the Master.