|This article, Foundation Series, is a stub and needs more content. You can assist the WikiSciFi by expanding this article as much as you can.|
The Foundation series is a group of seven novels by Isaac Asimov. The series was written in two groups. The first group are not literally novels but are a chronological collection of stores originally published in Astounding magazine between 1942 and 1950. The second group comprises three novels and and additional short story collection published between 1982 and 1993.
In 'chronological' order.
- Prelude to Foundation (1988)
- Forward the Foundation (1993)
- Foundation (1942 to 1944)
- Foundation and Empire (1945)
- Second Foundation (1948 to 1950)
- Foundation's Edge (1982)
- Foundation and Earth (1986)