- Ninth Doctor -
- Rose Tyler -
- Adam Mitchell -
- Henry van Statten -
- Diana Goddard -
- Simmons -
- Dalek - voice of
Location(s) of the episode Edit
- Dalek: I am alone in the universe.
- Doctor: Yep.
- Dalek: So are you. We are the same.
- Doctor: You're just a soldier without commands.
- Dalek: Then I shall follow the primary order: The Dalek instinct to destroy! To conqure!
- Doctor: What for? What's the point? Don't you see? It's all gone. Everything you were, everything you stood for.
- Dalek: Then what should I do?
- Doctor: Alright then. If you want orders, follow this one: Kill yourself.
- Dalek: The Daleks must survive!
- Doctor: The Daleks have failed! Why don't you finish the job and make the Daleks extinct. Rid the universe of your filth. WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE!?
- Dalek: You would make a good Dalek.
- Rose: Go on then-kill me. Why are you doing this?
- Dalek: I am armed. I will kill. It is my purpose.
- Rose: They're all dead because of you!
- Dalek: They are dead because of us.
- Rose: And now what? What you waiting for?
- Dalek: I feel your fear.
- Rose: What do you expect?
- Dalek: Daleks do not fear! Must not fear! You gave me life! What else have you given me? I am contaminated!
- Dalek: Van Statten...you tortured me. Why?
- Henry van Statten: I wanted to help you, I just...I don't know. I was trying to help. I thought if we could get through to you. If we could mend you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I just wanted you to talk!
- Dalek: Then hear me talk now. Exterminate. Exterminate! EXTERMINATE!