Bad Wolf is an episode of the Ninth Doctor of Doctor Who. It was part one of the story, the second part being The Parting of the Ways. This episode featured the voices of Anne Robinson, Davina McCall, Trinny Woodall, and Susannah Constantine. This episode takes place 100 years after the events of The Long Game.
- Ninth Doctor - Christopher Eccleston
- Rose Tyler - Billie Piper
- Jack Harkness -
- Anne Droid - Voice of Anne Robinson
- Trine-e - Voice of Trinny Woodall
- Zu-Zana - Voice of Susannah Constantine
- Davinadroid - Voice of Davina McCall
- Lynda Moss -
- Rodrick -
- The Controller -
- Daleks - Voices of
- Written by - Russell T Davies
- Produced by - Phil Collinson
- Directed by - Joe Ahearne
- Dalek Operators -
Location(s) of the episode Edit
- Time - the year 200,100
- Davinadroid: You are live on channel forty four thousand. Please do not swear.
- Doctor: You've got to be kidding.
- Rodrick: Just remember: do what the Anne Droid says. Don't provoke it. The Anne Droid's word is the law.
- Trine-e: Just stand still and let the defabricator work its magic.
- Jack: What's a defabricator?(the defabricator disintergrates his clothes.) OK. Defabricator. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Am I naked in front of millions of viewers?
- Trine-e and Zu-Zana: Absolutley
- Jack: Ladies-your viewing figures just went up.
- Jack: I'm not sure about the vest. What about a little color to lift it?
- Trine-e: Absolutley not. Never wear black with color. It makes the color look cheap and the black look boring.
- Anne Droid: Fitch, you are the weakest link. Good-bye.(Fitch is disintergrated.)
- Davinadroid: The Doctor, you've broken the House rules. Big Brother has no choice but to evict you. You have ten seconds to make your fairwells and then we're going to get you.
- Zu-Zana: Now it's time for the face-off.
- Jack: Face-off? I'm going to fight somebody?
- Zu-Zana: No. Like I said: (holding up a saw,) face-off.
- Trine-e: And we can sew your legs to the middle of your chest. Nothing is too extreme.
- Jack: Now hold on ladies. I don't want to have to shoot either one of you.
- Zu-Zana: But you're unarmed. Your naked.(He pulls out a laser.) But that's a copmact laser deluxe.
- Trine-e: Where were you hiding that?
- Jack: You really don't want to know.
- Zu-Zana: Give me that assesory.
(He blasts both of their heads off.)
- Dalek: I will talk to the Doctor.
- Doctor: Oh will you? That's nice. Hello.
- Dalek: The Dalek strategim nears completion. The fleet is almost ready. You will not intervene.
- Doctor: Oh really? Why's that then?
- Dalek: We have your associate. You will obey or she will be exterminated.
- Doctor: No.
- Dalek: Explain yourself.
- Doctor: I said no.
- Dalek: What is the meaning of this negative?
- Doctor: It means no.
- Dalek: But she will be destroyed.
- Doctor: No. Cause this is what's going to do: I'm going to rescue her. I'm going to save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek fleet, and then I'm going to save the Earth, and then, just to finish you off, I'm going to wipe every last, stinking Dalek out of the sky!
- Dalek: But you have no weapons. No defenses. No plan.
- Doctor: Yeah, and doesn't that scare you to death? Rose.
- Rose: Yes Doctor?
- Doctor: I'm coming to get you.